Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mommy Blog: The new and improved family room project.

We finished our basement about 1.5 years ago and have been slowly re-decorating the rooms to bring them up to where we want them to be.  The family room was the final room in this project.  It previously held furniture that was purchased when I graduated from college in 2002.  The furniture was not exactly family friendly (all glass/metal and sharp.)

IMG_8919

The clock project was a fun one.  I enjoyed finding eclectic picture frames and picking out pictures to put in them.  I didn’t enjoy building the clock mechanism. 

IMG_8920IMG_8921IMG_8922

I have a “make panoramic” picture feature in my photo shop program, I just never bothered to learn how to  use it.  Here’s the best I can do for you.

IMG_8925

Thanks to my mom for all of her help picking things out and helping with the grunt work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome.It is always fun spending your money:) I had a great time.
Mom