Saturday, November 8, 2008

My first wedding

Yesterday Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa and I went to a wedding reception.  The couple (Megan and Brian) were married in California a couple of weeks ago and just had their reception back home in MN.  Megan is Mommy's cousin and they grew up together because Megan and her family lived right across Mommy's backyard.

Mommy was a bit nervous about bringing me along because I was cranky earlier, but once we got there and I got used to all of the people we had a really fun time.  Here are some pictures from the evening.  I'll have to put up a video of Daddy and I dancing a bit later.  He has some good moves!!

IMG_4742

Here I am drinking my milk at dinner.

IMG_4744 IMG_4745

IMG_4747

Here I am playing peek-a-boo with the tablecloth.  I actually heard mommy say, "I really don't care what she's doing as long as she's quiet."  I may have wore her down a bit with my crankiness over the past week or so.

IMG_4749

Here I am with my hair pretty back in my hair.  I love to have my hair done and know what a "pretty" is.  I can also drink from a straw pretty well.  A lovely lady, who was also named Lauren, got me some more milk in this neat-o cup after I drank the whole cup Mommy brought.

IMG_4750

IMG_4752 IMG_4754

Dancing with Daddy

IMG_4755 IMG_4756

Dancing with Great Aunt Ronda Renee while Mommy and Daddy watched (and danced)

IMG_4757

After I noticed Mommy and Daddy dancing and spinning around together I stopped dancing and just watched them for awhile.  Come to think about it, I think most people just stopped and watched them.  Mommy and Daddy can sure move and spin so pretty together.  Grammy tells me that they used to dance a lot before I came along and that's why they're pretty good.  Mommy said that she barely remembers how to dance anymore.  Daddy still does though, because he has been doing it a lot longer than Mommy has.

IMG_4761

Here I am dancing with Grammy and Papa.  I've started calling Grandpa Koch "Papa" because it's easier (and Mommy and Grammy have been working on it with me.)

No comments: