Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Easter Weekend

I had a busy (Long) Easter Weekend.  Since Mommy was on Spring break we didn't have to run around much, so we relaxed a lot.  Gaa Gaa & Papa came up on Thursday night (as Grandpa needed another surgery to fix some adhesions from his last hand surgery.)  We had a really fun time just playing and snuggling.  They also brought me a big Easter gift and let me have it EARLY.  It's a really neat-o picnic table for the deck.

IMG_5690IMG_5692

Here it is hanging out in our living room.  Mommy says it has to go outside soon.

IMG_5685IMG_5687

Here I am sharing an ice cream with Papa.  Notice his left hand is all wrapped up?  It was after his surgery.  I'm also wearing a new vintage Gymbo dress.  Mommy just happened to have the matching leggings sitting in a pile so I had a total matching outfit.  I like the umbrellas, they remind me of my rainboots (which I love!)

IMG_5702

Here I am giving Papa a High 5.

IMG_5711IMG_5712

Here I am on my swing.  Mama decided it was time to take my outside toys out of the garage. 

IMG_5710

I can climb the ladder and go down the slide all by myself now.  I was unable to do it last summer.  The slide is really fast!

IMG_5720IMG_5722

Here I am helping Mommy make Easter cookies.

IMG_5723

Here I am stealing the dough.

No comments: