Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A trip to the doctor

Mommy has not been feeling well since the beginning of March.  That's a really long time!  She told me that she really doesn't like going to the doctor only to be told there is nothing they can do and to let it run it's course.  So, instead she waited 6 weeks for the sickness to "run it's course."  It hasn't gone away so today we went to the doctor.  Mommy said I was a really really really good girl while we were there.  She also mentioned something about me being really silly in the room with the nurse.  I guess I was jumping up and down and trying to do flips on the floor like it was a gymnastics meet. Hehehhe.  Here are a couple of pictures that Mommy took of me today in my Sherlock Holmes outfit.  The jacket is a size smaller than I normally wear in clothes and it's still a bit too big on me. Geez! Mommy says that this outfit doesn't translate into pictures very well, but that it's very cute in person.  I'm not sure what translate means, but here are the pictures.  P.S. Yes, I'm wearing knickers, they're coming back!!!

IMG_5678IMG_5679

IMG_5682

No comments: