Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I’m 2.5 years old!

IMG_8334IMG_8332

I’m now officially a 2.5 year old.  Here are some fun facts about me:

*I’m fully potty trained (I only wear a diaper to bed at night, and not for too much longer.)

*I’ll be moving downstairs to my big girl bedroom in the next couple of months

*I just started watching (this past month) a little tv and I love the wonderpets.

*My favorite toy is my dollhouse.

*I love to sing songs and am always singing to myself if I haven’t already asked mommy to sing to me.

*I love to floss and brush my teeth and will be getting another checkup at the dentist on Wednesday.

*I know all of my colors and shapes and can almost count to 20.

*I now recognize a few letters (L, S & F.)

*My very best friend, Elliot, is moving to Chicago in a couple of weeks and I’m going to miss him very very much, even though I don’t thoroughly understand what it means yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea, what a good and smart girl you are!!

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Wow already potty trained and you can count too :) that is great Lauren, ok I have to ask your Mommy about your doll house that your grammy got you it is sooo cute ! and your furniture....for your new bedroom please dish out the names/brands :) Congrats on soon becoming a big sister :)