Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More swimming

Today we went to LCARC again to go swimming with my friends.  I didn’t enjoy it as much as last time because the water was spraying down on the waterslide and it was getting in my eyes.  I don’t like snow or water in my eyes!  Mommy is starting to think that the size 3 swimsuits she has already purchased for this summer won’t be fitting me until next summer.  Especially considering I don’t wear a diaper underneath anymore. 

IMG_8302IMG_8303

IMG_8304

I decided I was all done and it was time to warm up.  Here I am in my new Hello Kitty hooded towel.  I loved the monkey towel that I got from Auntie Jen & Uncle Craig so much, mommy thought I needed a 2nd one.  She gave me a choice between the cool orange monster or Hello Kitty and, well, you know who I picked.

No comments: