Saturday, February 6, 2010

Baby Expo & Home Depot

 

IMG_8400IMG_8401

Today, we went to the Baby & Kids expo.  Mommy wanted to get some preschool information on the local preschools but found that barely any of them were there.  She did however, get lots of goodies for the Sprout instead.  They were giving out lots of different free samples, bags, and even baby onesies. 

IMG_8404IMG_8408

After the expo, we made our monthly trip to Home Depot.  This month, we built a racecar shelf.  It won’t be the most useful of my projects, but I still had a great time.  Mommy forgot to pack my apron but the nice girls who work there every month let me borrow one so I didn’t have to go without.  They also remembered my name this time.  I think we’re regulars now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bean look's scared in that jumper.
GaGa