Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Ice Skating Adventure

Today, I went ice skating for the very first time.  I had a good time, and was excited because Daddy even popped over from work to watch and help out for 15 minutes.  It was really slippery.  It took me awhile to become comfortable on the skates and then when we got on the ice it was quite scary at first.  We took a couple of breaks and by the end I was having a blast.  Maybe I’ll take some skating lessons this summer?

IMG_8491

IMG_8494IMG_8495

Mommy skated with me since Daddy can’t skate (or rollerblade for that matter.)  All of these pictures were taken when we first got on the ice, so by the end I looked quite a bit less frightened.

IMG_8499IMG_8500IMG_8501

Daddy slid around the ice with his regular shoes on.  Mommy and I did that at the end and it’s waaay more slippery without skates on that with them on.

IMG_8504

Here I was at the end of my adventure, it was fun!

No comments: