Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My first bowling adventure

Today, we went to the WOW Zone with some of my friends and had a real good time.  I tried out bowling for the first time ever.  They even had itty bitty bowling shoes in my size!

IMG_8367IMG_8368

IMG_8374

Their computers are really smart and automatically brought up the bumpers when it was time for us little ones to bowl.  We also got to use the metal rails since the balls were pretty heavy and Mommy didn’t want any broken toes.

IMG_8377IMG_8379

I stopped for a little snack and then proceeded to whoop everyone.  I even beat Mommy and her friend Toni!  They weren’t allowed to use the bumpers, but mommy was still pretty sad that she was beaten by her 2.5 year old child.

IMG_8380IMG_8381

After lunch, we got go play some games.  I had a lot of fun!

IMG_8383IMG_8388

I can’t wait to go back again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job at beating mommy,you are gonna be a great at bowling like GaGa.
Love you lot's
GaGa