Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A busy day of work

Mommy, GaGa, Papa & I were busy working all day long.  Mommy had to visit the Dr. this morning.  She will be getting another ultrasound next Monday.  The Dr. wants to get an estimate of Sprout’s size.  Mommy has a different doctor this time, so she didn’t get an ultrasound so late in the pregnancy with me.  She’s really excited to take another peek at Baby Sprout.  The doctor thinks that this baby will be bigger than I was (5lb 15.5 oz.)  Mommy has only gained 10 lbs so far with Baby Sprout, which is much less than she did with me, so mommy is hopeful that Sprout isn’t TOOOOO much bigger than I was.

Mommy & Gaga ran lots of errands and did a lot of shopping today while I played with Papa.  Tonight, we had a treat and played at the park.  I loved the tire swing with Papa!

IMG_942820047476090_ORIG

No comments: