Sunday, June 13, 2010

Riverfest weekend

This weekend we went to Windom for Riverfest.  It rained so much that we didn’t have as much fun as we could have.  Here are some pictures

IMG_9471 IMG_9472 

Mommy thought this picture of my buns sticking out was hilarious.  I can’t help it that the skirt was a little big on me and fell down when I jumped.  I didn’t even notice it until later.

 

IMG_9478IMG_9483

Friday night was my very first fireworks experience.  I really enjoyed them.  They were very pretty.  Mommy was nervous about how I would react to the loud noises but I did well…only getting a little scared during the finale.

IMG_9488

IMG_9490

Mommy folded the seats backwards in the van and watched the show with her feet up.  We had a great night!

1 comment:

toneegrantpierce said...

Your family is adorable! I love the pics. Maybe someday we will get to go back for Riverfest!