Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First day of (pre-pre)school

Today was my first day of pre-preschool.  It's a two day a week program where Mommy and I go together on one day and then she drops me off on the other day.  I went to bed very excited last night and the very first words out of my mouth this morning were, "Marleigh Keana!!"  Those are the names of two of my friends who were in school with me.  I was very exicted to see them and play with them.

IMG_7320IMG_7323

My outfit for the first day of school was a little big on me yet.  The pants are supposed to be a cropped length but were more like actual pants.  Whoops, I guess I might need to do some more growing.

IMG_7324 IMG_7325

I looked a little skeptical in the first picture but I wasn't.  I'm very familiar with the room as it was "Mommy's room" last year.  I feel very comfortable at school and especially love the water fountains outside of my room.   I had a fun time. :)

No comments: