Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's been a week

We haven't done much in the past week.  I got sick, then I gave my sickness to Mommy and Daddy. We didn't go anywhere or do anything much over our long weekend.  Here are a couple of pictures of me from today.

IMG_7285

I just love to put this bucket/basket on my head.

IMG_7287IMG_7289

Here I am in my new skeleton gymmies.  I just love them.  Mommy was very caution about trying these on me.  She showed me what they would look like in the dark (they glow like a flashlight) and I got super excited for my "glow jammies."

IMG_7292

Here I am in my crib all ready for bed (minus my blanket.)  Mommy tried to take a picture of them glowing but couldn't get it to turn out, so she turned on the flash.

3 comments:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Like the binky in Elmo's mouth too...funny. We have the glow-worm in the crib at all times too ! Ok so when can you start having the little one use a pillow ? - :)

Wellers said...

I almost got Blake those at Gymbo last night! They were only $10. I may need to go back. They are so cute!!

Kari said...

Love the PJs Lauren! If only you and Katie lived closer you could have a PJ party in the "bones jammies" as Katie calls them. Hey Lauren, when you have a chance, ask your mommy to email me and let me know where she got the big "L" and Lauren decal for your wall, Katie and her sister need some of those!!! Thanks cutie pie!