Thursday, September 10, 2009

My pretty toes

Yesterday at gymnastics I noticed two girls about my age with "pretty toes."  Mommy said we could maybe paint mine sometime too after I noticed their toes.  Today she was taking the polish off of her toes and I asked her to "paint my toes."  It was really neat-o.  Now, my nails are very pretty.

IMG_7303

Mommy picked a nice light shade of beige-pink called Frozen Fantasy.

IMG_7300IMG_7301

Tonight we went to a new concert series in the park called "Alive after 5."  It wasn't quite as much fun as songs on the lawn was this summer.  I think that may have been because there were fewer people and fewer vendors.  I was super bummed that there wasn't any Angie's Kettle Corn, that stuff is awesome (and local!)  Overall, it was a fun day!

1 comment:

Dave, Amanda & Alexis said...

So cute! Lex always requests the hot pink bottle!! Which I guess is better than my black she wanted last time and I said no to.