Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun day at Open Play

Today was a rainy day (so I wore my umbrella outfit HAHAH!)  Luckily, it was also the first Open Play day at the center close to our house.  It's so fun to go to my school and play on Friday mornings when the weather is yucky. 

IMG_7380IMG_7381 

Mommy didn't take any pictures of me actually playing (it was PACKED!) However, here are some while we were getting ready to go for lunch and put our raincoats on.  These were taking right after Daultin grabbed my hand and we ran away from our mommies towards the soaking wet playground.

IMG_7382IMG_7383

Here I am with my buddy Elliot.  He thought it would be fun to sit in the lockers too.

IMG_7384

Here I am (at Culver's, since we all went out for lunch afterward) with my buddy Daultin.  I don't get to see him much anymore since we're not in class together this year.  We still have our play-dates though.  I was very excited to see him and we gave each other lots of hugs!

No comments: