Sunday, November 22, 2009

Baking Cookies

We’re really busy in our house right now.  There are tons of projects going on.  Papa has an entire week off from work so we’ve enlisted him and Gaa Gaa to help with lots of fun projects around here.  So far we’ve converted my crib to a toddler bed and started painting my big girl room.  You can see papa in the background of this picture with a large pillow in his hands.  We had to bring that pillow with us to the store to get a color custom-made to match it.  Mommy is very very picky about the color, so her and Papa had to go back to get it fixed when the test spot did not match.

GaaGaa and I stayed busy with baking cookies.  I got to help out quite a bit.  Also, if you’re wondering why I’m still in my jammies, it’s because Mommy and GaaGaa are potty training me and they thought it would be easier to keep me in something comfy and easily accessible.

IMG_7977IMG_7979

IMG_7981IMG_7982a

GaaGaa let me eat the peanut butter off of the spoon while Mommy was gone at the paint store.

IMG_7983IMG_7984

Here I am rolling the peanut butter cookies into balls.  I’m pretty good at it.

IMG_7985

Mommy is unsure of the cause for Lauren putting her foot in her mouth and now questions the sanitary conditions of the kitchen/cookies.  Hahahha, only kidding.  I told Daddy that I had sugar on my toes and Daddy told me to lick it off…nice huh?

IMG_7987

Here I am putting sprinkles on the sugar cookies.

No comments: