Saturday, November 7, 2009

Home Depot-November

 

IMG_7828IMG_7833

 IMG_7836 IMG_7838

I made a trivet.  Mommy is really excited to be able to use something that I’ve made.  She’s going to stain and seal it and then use it to protect our table from hot dishes.

                                       

Here I am pounding in the nails all by myself.  I’m actually pretty good at it.  I have a lot of practice!

IMG_7843IMG_7851IMG_7856

Later, while Daddy and Papa climbed on the room to hang up the Christmas lights (while it’s still warm out) I played in the bus.

                                     

Later, I convinced Papa to read to me.  He had already read me about 20 books, but he couldn’t resist my cute face, and came with me to read more.  I love books!

IMG_7859 IMG_7862

Here I am laying on my new pillow.  It’s all the stuff for my big girl room, coming soon!!  I also had my tights off and my onesie unsnapped because I had just gone potty.  I do that sometimes ya know?

No comments: