Friday, November 6, 2009

My fuzzy boots

Here are my new favorite boots.  Mommy had them stored away because she didn’t think they would fit me.  However, when I saw them, I insisted on trying them on and decided for myself that they fit just fine.  Mommy thinks that they’re still a little bit too big, but they’re ok to wear.  I was really excited to wear them.

IMG_7822IMG_7824

Today, Daddy and I went to open gym while Mommy had a meeting.  After the meeting, Mommy came downstairs and played with me.  Then, she got a phone call telling her that I could come in and get my H1N1 vaccine so she dropped everything and brought me to the clinic.  She said I was super duper awesome during the shot so we went back to the park where some of my friends were playing and played some more.  Then, many of us went out for lunch together.  It was a busy morning.

3 comments:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Sooo adorable :) Thats right you tell your Mommy, that is what she gets for finding you such cute stuff ! It's Dress up time :) I bet those will keep those little toes toasty ! I want a pair for myself !

Dave, Amanda & Alexis said...

Lex would be SO thrilled with those boots. She has a major boot obsession and those are so cute!

jessica said...

you need to come see me for photos just to I can take pics of her in those boots..LOL!