Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is a day to be thankful for all of our blessings (at least that is what Mommy and Daddy say.)  They asked me to think about what I’m thankful for, I guess I’m still thinking about that.  Mommy and Daddy said that they’re thankful for a lot of things and then began to list them all.  I can’t really remember everything they said, so I’m just going to say that they’re thankful for their bean.

IMG_8007IMG_8008

Mommy discovered this yummy sparkling apple cider before Christmas last year and enjoyed it so much she bought it again this year for the Holidays.  I was thankful that she let me have some of the yummy apple juice too.  We even got to do “Cheers.”

IMG_8010IMG_8011

It sure was delicious and I even got to drink it out of a pretty fancy my sized glass.  Daddy called it a shot glass, but it didn’t hurt like when I have to get shots at the clinic, so I don’t know what he was talking about.

No comments: