Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a super Christmas Holiday.  I sure did.  I was definitely spoiled again, but what else is new? Here are a few pictures of me with some of my favorite gifts, all from different people.

IMG_8175IMG_8186

Thanks to Auntie Jen & Uncle Craig for the Monkey towel, and Grandma Pat & Grandpa John for the backpack.

IMG_8196

I love my Raggedy Ann doll from Great Aunt Tiny & Great Uncle Russ.

IMG_8202

Yep, we had matching pajamas again this year.  Actually, Mommy & Daddy are wearing the same ones as last year but mine are definitely a size bigger.  Mommy is going to have to stock up on these pajamas for me in every size (although I bet I’ll still be wearing this size at Christmas next year as I just sized up in my gymmies.)

IMG_8228IMG_8231

Here I am with my dollhouse from GaaGaa & Papa.  The very first present I opened on Christmas day was a box of dollies and things for the house and I didn’t want to open any more presents after that, all I wanted to do was play with my new mini dollies.  Even GaaGaa got in on the dollhouse action.  Thanks so much to everyone who sent me a present.  You are all so thoughtful and I love them all!

IMG_8213IMG_8217

On Christmas day we played out in the snow.  I didn’t like the snow falling into my eyes so GaaGaa took me back in to play.  Mommy thinks I just wanted to go play with my toys, but will be extra careful about outside play in the future when it’s snowing out.  She said it’s way too much work to get everyone dressed if I’m not going to like it.

IMG_8220

Mommy, Daddy and Papa build a huuuuuuge snow family.  The Daddy snowman was around 7 feet tall.  Also, if you look carefully the Mommy snowman is sporting a small pregnant belly, just like Mommy.

No comments: