Thursday, December 3, 2009

Storytime

Today I met my friend Ella for story time at the Library after school.  Mommy ran into them while she was running errands (while I was at school) and decided to try it out.  This was our first story time and I did enjoy it. Mommy said I was a pretty good listener until I saw her holding Baby Mary and had to come over to get some love too.

IMG_8027IMG_8029

They had fun toys to play with once the stories were over.  I had a lot of fun playing with the dinosaurs.

IMG_8030IMG_8031IMG_8032

Mommy had to wake me up from my nap to take me to dance class today.  She doesn’t normally believe in waking me up, but she knew I would be soooo sad if I slept through it, so she did it anyway.  I had a hard time falling asleep this afternoon so when I did eventually conk out, it was in a funny position.  Mommy had to grab the camera and take a couple of pictures.  I moved my pillow to the other side of the bed and fell asleep bend over it.  Poor Elmo got kicked out of bed.

1 comment:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

I just love seeing little kids sleep...so cute ! Nattie is always in such funny positions too.