Monday, December 28, 2009

More Christmas goodies

Grandma Georgie sent me money for Christmas and asked that Mommy & Daddy pick out something I would like.  So, we went to our local Children’s store and I got to pick out one thing and Mommy helped me pick out another.  Check it out:

IMG_8262IMG_8263

I got an owl for my new big girl bedroom.  It matches perfectly.  On one side the owl is awake and the other side it is sleeping.  Mommy said it’s meant to be a door hanger but I like to carry it around like a purse and play with it.  I also got a moby wrap for my dollies.  It’ll be fun for me to carry around my baby dolls like mommy will carry around my new little brother or sister someday.  Thanks Grandma Georgie.

1 comment:

Dave, Amanda & Alexis said...

Love the owl! The Moby is a great idea too.