Sunday, December 13, 2009

Time to catch up….

It’s been a busy week or so since I last blogged.  Here are some fun pictures to catch you up…

IMG_8068IMG_8069

I had my friend Taylor come over to play last Thursday.  It was fun and we had a great time together.

IMG_8071

Here I am with Mommy’s favorite (and very very precious) fur earmuffs.  Mommy finally let me touch them and even try them on.  She loves them so much it’s one of the very few things I wasn’t allowed to touch.

IMG_8072

Here I am at my dance dress recital going off backstage with my class.  I’m in the green shirt on the left.

IMG_8078IMG_8079

IMG_8084IMG_8085

I was supposed to look like an orphan and danced to the song Hark Knock Life.

IMG_8095

Here I am on Saturday, the day of the recital.

IMG_8101IMG_8102

I decided to sit down for a little longer than I was supposed to. 

1 comment:

Wellers said...

Her dance pics are too stinkin cute!!!