Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Duluth-Friday

Friday was another fun and busy day.  It wasn't nearly as nice outside though, it snowed a few inches.  We went to see Grandma Georgie in the morning.  We had lunch with her and she had a few Easter presents for me.  Mommy didn't realize that she took most of the pictures with Georgie's camera so she's a little sad that she doesn't have any pictures of me with Georgie. 

IMG_5589IMG_5590

Here I am playing with a Sleepy doll that Georgie had.  On the right Daddy is playing with my new sheep.  It was a gift from Grandma Georgie and now sits in my reading chair by the afghan she made for me before I was bornl

 

DSC_0072DSC_0073

Grandpa John bought me a new toy.  It's a neat-o car that drives itself.

DSC_0071

Here I am having my favorite snack (mandarin oranges) while Grandpa John looks on.

IMG_5592IMG_5593

Mommy was feeling very yucky so she napped while I napped and then we met some more family for dinner at Red Lobster (to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of Daddy's 29th birthday.)

IMG_5595IMG_5596

Here I am with Grandma Suzan

IMG_5598IMG_5599

Here I am with my soon-to-be Uncle Ryan (not to be confused with my Godfather "Uncle" Ryan.)

IMG_5601IMG_5604

It's me and Grandpa Bob.

After dinner, we went to Grandpa Bob's house to visit Daddy's kitty cat who is living with Grandpa.  I don't have any more pictures because Mommy's camera battery died and she didn't bring the charger with. Whoops!!

No comments: