Monday, March 23, 2009

Singin' in the rain

Mommy was really excited to break out my new rain gear today.  It's from her all time favorite Gymboree line "Grown with Love."  It's an entire garden themed line full of veggies.  I have quite a few outfits to match this coat, so be on the lookout for them.  It's also quite vintage (being from 2004.)

IMG_5605

Here I am at school eating a cracker on the way home.

IMG_5606IMG_5607

Here I am sporting my matching veggie rain boots.  Mama and I walked to the mailbox this afternoon after the rain finally stopped.

IMG_5608

Here I am waving at our neighbor who was pulling up to her house.  Mommy had to roll up my pants because I didn't like them to be tucked into my rain boots.  I'm getting kind of particular about the way things feel on my feet and I didn't like this feeling (along with my new See Kai Run boots, and sandals without socks.)

1 comment:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Lauren I think you would be cute in anything you wore....even an old plain t-shirt ! Stay Dry !