Sunday, March 22, 2009

Duluth: Wednesday

We left town around my nap time in hopes that I would sleep a majority of the ride up north.  It didn't happen, but Mommy says that I was very good and happy the whole ride (even when I was awake, which is unlike my normal car behavior.)

When we arrived, we were greeted by Grandma Pat and just hung out around the house that evening.  IMG_5500IMG_5501

Here I am munching on a homemade treat.  I don't normally go for chocolate things, but I ate the entire pretzel rod with the chocolate.  It must have been the dark chocolate and the love.  Mama & Daddy really liked them too, they were yummy.  That's all I have from Wednesday, but boy do we have pictures and videos from Thursday.  Tune in later for more.

2 comments:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

love the bib idea sure does protect the outfit...ok let me in on the secret as to where I can get them...the spray and wash doesn't get out everything

Misty said...

We get the long sleeved bibs at IKEA 2/$5. However, if you can't get to an IKEA, you can order some from walmart or babies r us, they're just not quite as cheap.