Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Gymbo

Mommy was super excited to see that my new Gymboree order had arrived when we got home from Lunch today.  She managed to control her excitement until I woke up from my nap and had a snack.  After I washed my hands it was time to try on my new stuff.  I wasn't as cooperative as I could have been so you'll have to excuse the pictures.

IMG_5225IMG_5227IMG_5228

Everything is still a bit big, because it's the next size up for Spring and Summer wear.

IMG_5229IMG_5230IMG_5233

IMG_5234IMG_5235

Special "THANKS" to Mommy's Secret Santa Barb (Erin's Mommy, from Bugaboo's Blog) who got her the Gymboree Gift Card that she so happily used on this order.  Thanks Barb!!! :)

Then Mommy taught me how to use the camera to take a picture.  It was really really neat to see the picture on the screen and hold down the button.  I see a "My 1st digital camera" in my future, probably around my birthday in July. Here are my first ever photographs. 

IMG_5238IMG_5240IMG_5239IMG_5241

Mommy had to laugh at how the pictures turned out.  But, then she said that they're better than almost ALL of the pictures that Daddy takes of her.

1 comment:

The Webb's said...

So cute! I got the same swim suit for baby girl Webb to wear NEXT summer, I couldn't resist!