Sunday, January 25, 2009

A visit with Grammy

It had been so long since I had seen Grammy that she braved terrible winds and white out conditions on Friday afternoon to come and visit me.  We had a lot of fun together.  She was worried that I would have forgotten who she was.  That's so silly though.  I was very excited to see her and we played all day Friday & Saturday.  She just left today and I sure was sad to see her leave.

IMG_5248

Here's a picture that shows just how quickly I move.  Grandma took this picture of me while Mommy and Daddy went to Church.

IMG_5252IMG_5253

IMG_5257

Here's a picture of me waving bubye to Mama and Daddy out the window.  Grandma was excited to report that I said "Bubye Mama, Bubye Daddy" when they were leaving.  That's a really big sentence.

IMG_5259

Here's a picture of me and my Grammy.  I'm not actually afraid of her, like this picture looks.  I was just trying to poke her in the nose.  I like to do that.

No comments: