Thursday, July 23, 2009

Duluth-Sunday

On Sunday, Mommy & Daddy went to the gift opening while I napped.  Later, we met a bunch of family members at Grandma's in Canal Park for dinner.  Great Aunt Tiny & Great Uncle Russ are from Texas, so we thought someplace you can't find in TX would be a good idea, and Grandma's really fit the bill.

IMG_6869IMG_6871

Here I am riding the horsey with Grandpa Bob.  I sure got to ride a lot of fun things while we waited for our table.  It took awhile to get a table for 8.

IMG_6872IMG_6873

                                             Grandpa Bob                                               Grandma Helen

IMG_6875 IMG_6877

After dinner we took a walk walk to the lighthouse.  Here I am with Great Uncle Russ.  I sure had a fun night with everyone!!

No comments: