Thursday, July 23, 2009

My first Dentist appointment

Today was a special day for me.  I went to the dentist for a check-up.   Mommy took me to Pediatric and Adolescent dentistry because she heard such good things about them.  I had a great time.  They had a super neat play house and lots of toys to keep me occupied until it was time for me to go in back.  Mommy came with me of course.

IMG_6879IMG_6881

IMG_6883

Mama brought my new baby Elmo with to entertain me.  Once everybody found out how much I loved Elmo I got an Elmo sticker and a fun Elmo singing game to play with while I waited for my dentist to come.

IMG_6886IMG_6890

I saw Dr. Hartman and she was very very nice.  Mommy loved it when they took a picture of me with her and printed it for me to bring home.  I'm very excited for my next visit in 6 months.  They said my teeth were fantastic and beautiful and I even got an A+ on my dental report card.  I guess all of Mama's brushing and flossing has really paid off.

IMG_6892

No comments: