Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

IMG_6539

For the 4th of July we visited Mommy's family at my Great Aunt Laura & my Great Uncle Brian's farm.  As you can see above there was some volleyball involved.  Mommy says that the crazy thing Daddy is doing (serving position on the left) is how he typically plays volleyball. 

IMG_6541

Here I am with Papa.  I wanted to ride the Horsey but didn't want to touch it.  Mommy said maybe next year when I'm a bit bigger.

IMG_6544IMG_6549

This was about as close as I would get to Harley.  My Great Aunt Charlotte is petting him on the right.  I felt better just cuddling her and watching her pet the horse.

IMG_6550

Instead, I explored the horse barn.  As they day went on, I freaked out less and less over the dogs too.  I love doggies, but I like to be the one to approach them, not the other way around.  Overall, it was a fun day at the farm.

No comments: