Saturday, July 11, 2009

A fun day at Fun Days!

Today we went to the Fun days parade with Janet and baby Mark.  Has Mommy and Daddy told you the good news yet?  They're going to be Mark's Godparents and are very excited!!  Anywho, here are some pictures from the parade.

IMG_6559

IMG_6560IMG_6561

Parades are the BEST!  I get to watch the marching bands and then people throw suckers at me and I get to enjoy them.  I love Dum Dum's.  Even baby Mark got a taste.

IMG_6562

IMG_6567 Daddy thought this was funny and wanted Mommy to include it.

IMG_6568

For dinner we all went back to fun days to enjoy some carnival food and a couple of rides.

IMG_6579

Phil took this picture of me in his "Cool Phil" glasses while Mommy and Daddy rode the scrambler.

IMG_6582IMG_6588

IMG_6591

Here I am hanging out in Phil & Janet's driveway after our night at fun days.

No comments: