Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Duluth-Wednesday aka The Lake Superior Zoo

DSC_0028

Here I am checking out the sweet booster seat Grandma bought for me.  It was fun to play with and I drug it with me all around the house.

IMG_6616100_0210 '

We went the the Lake Superior Zoo on Wednesday.  I saw a lot of fun animals and had a great time.  Mommy loved the Llama and the Donkey in the petting zoo.  I think my favorite was the train ride and the turkeys.  Grandpa and Mommy kept "gobbling" at the turkeys and one of them didn't care for it much.  He was a silly turkey and kept puffing up his chest and walking towards us while talking and gobbling back.

IMG_6620IMG_6626 IMG_6629

The Polar bear was either really tired of just lazy because he didn't move at all.

100_0214 

We got really really close to the Lions.  We didn't realize until after the picture was taken, but the one lioness on the left was looking at me like I was a tasty morsel.  Mommy didn't like that very much!!

100_0216

100_0223IMG_6645

Grandpa also took me on a train ride.  It was a lot of fun and I especially liked the Cotton Candy we shared.

100_0229 

After the train ride, we played in the zoo park, had lunch, and went home.

IMG_6654

After my nap, I opened my birthday gifts.  I got a sweet fishing pole, tackle box, life jacket, puzzle, and some pop up books.  I'm now ready to be an outdoor girl.

IMG_6656IMG_6659 

After dinner with the Loraas' at Mommy & Daddy's favorite Cloquet restaurant, we played at a park with Nathan & Hannah.  It was a lot of fun!

IMG_6662IMG_6667

Finally, we ended the evening at the Hanson household, which is always filled with music.  I love to visit the Hanson's and wish I lived closer to them.  They're a lot of fun and so friendly.

1 comment:

renee willemsen said...

i must know what your favorite Cloquet restaurant is....