Thursday, October 15, 2009

A 3 pairs of pants day

Today I did something that Mommy said I never even did as a little baby.  I went through 3 pairs of pants.  I started the day like this:

IMG_7551IMG_7552

Then, after a diaper blowout, I had to change into these plain pink ones:

IMG_7553

Then, tonight while Daddy was at volleyball Mommy and I ran to the mall to exchange a hair clip and look at getting me a new pair of jeans, since my one lone pair is getting kind of short.  We made it into the store that sells my jeans and Mommy looked around and decided to pick out a Christmas outfit and have me try it on.  When we got to the dressing room Mommy noticed my stroller was soaked and that my diaper must have leaked.  Mommy thinks that I'm thinning out and my diapers aren't fitting me as well anymore.  Anyhow, Mommy did end up buying me the new jeans and I even got to wear them out of the store since my 2nd pair of pants for the day were soaked.

IMG_7555IMG_7557

IMG_7554

Mommy also came into the kitchen catching me nibbling on the yummy pumpkin cake she had made.  I could barely reach the outside of it but I got a couple of nibbles.  I think Mommy must have suspected that I was up to mischief with the cake since she came around the corner with the camera ready.

No comments: