Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lauren's first kiss

Well we all knew it was coming, I just expected it to be awhile.  Lauren got her first kiss.  Anna & I went out for lunch with the kiddos yesterday.  We were all just talking and eating when Lauren and Elliot both leaned over their high chairs and Elliot laid a big old kiss on Lauren's forehead.  It was pretty cute and a big laugh was shared by all.  Of course, I whipped out my camera but they didn't re-enact it.  Bummer!

Later last night, while I was at work, Kevin allowed Lauren to watch her favorite song on You tube (Peace Train by Cat Stevens.)  During the second go round she leaned over my laptop, kissed the screen and said, "I kissed peace train."  Kevin answered with, "You mean that you kissed Cat Stevens right?  That's the name of the guy who sings peace train."  (Of course Kevin didn't realize that he now goes by Yusuf Islam, but I guess that's a moot point.) Anyhow, Lauren answered with, "Ohhh I kissed Cat Steven's Peace train." 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually have been aware of his name change for some time. I just thought she would have an easier time with Cat Stevens than Yusuf Islam.