Wednesday, October 28, 2009

L is for Lauren

Mommy was super impressed with my knowledge this morning at breakfast.  She's mentioned before that L is my special letter since my name starts with it and has shown me how to write it and say it properly, but hasn't done too much other than that.  Boy, did I surprise her when I made L's out of my breakfast.  I was eating my breakfast egg and sausage strudel when I told her that I made an L.  She was super impressed and then when I told her I made "2 L's" she was really excited. Check them out.

IMG_7698IMG_7700

Then, later today we had a big old playgroup at Elliot's house.  I had such a fun time!

IMG_7702IMG_7706

I took Abby Cadabby for a walk in the stroller and then thought she could use a little more entertainment so I put her into Baby Mary's swing.  She seemed to enjoy it.

IMG_7707

I ended the evening with a little volleyball.  I watched Daddy's team practice.  Their indoor season starts next week and they've been working hard!

No comments: