Saturday, October 17, 2009

Emma Krumbees

Today we took a Trip to Belle Plaine for visit Emma Krumbees and pick out some pumpkins.  Grandpa John & Grandma Pat also came with.  The weather wasn't as warm as we would have liked it to be, but we were just thankful that the sun was out and it wasn't raining (or snowing!)

This year I was able to go down the slide all by myself (daddy was pleased that he didn't have to cram himself down it with me this year.)  I also fed the goats all by myself (and after my feed ran out, I figured out that if I swept my hands along the bottom of the machine I could get enough out to feed them again.)

  DSC_0176 DSC_0184

DSC_0200DSC_0212

I also really enjoyed singing, dancing and playing along to the music in the entertainment tent this year. 

DSC_0232DSC_0237

Here I am picking out my baby pumpkins and showing off my pumpkin pickin' shirt!

IMG_4285DSC_0266

                    Last year                                                     This year (about 1.5 lbs heavier)

DSC_0274

IMG_7625IMG_7626

What a day!

No comments: