Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

I had a blast carving pumpkins tonight.  Papa had a couple of days off from work so they decided to come and spend them with me (so Mommy and Daddy could go to a Halloween party on Sat and a movie on Sun.)  We made Elmo, Cookie Monster and The count out of our pumpkins.  I had a fun time scooping out the seeds.

IMG_7719

Daddy says that the MSU reporter makes for great counter cover since they haven't published much of anything good yet this semester.

IMG_7722IMG_7724

Daddy made the Count, Mommy did cookie monster and GaaGaa & Papa helped me with Elmo.  Papa got a little creative at the end when he decided it was going to be too hard to do the tiny lines, so he just made them up.  I thought it looked good but Mommy and Daddy laughed at Elmo and said it didn't look like him.

IMG_7731

IMG_7733

IMG_7739IMG_7745

No comments: