Saturday, February 28, 2009

19 months

Yep, it's time for the monthly photo again.  It's a couple of days late, but Mommy says that I haven't changed that much since the 25th so it'll be ok!  I'm just happy that Mama is no longer doing the weekly photo. 

IMG_5407IMG_5412IMG_5410IMG_5413

 

 

 

Here I am throwing the 19 month sign off of the table.  Ok, I wasn't throwing it off the table, more like sliding it over the edge to see what would happen.  I do like to throw things though.  Mama and Daddy are working with me on not throwing.  It's hard, because I really enjoy doing it.  I also love to climb things and have just recently learned how to climb to the top of the couch, which is quite dangerous considering it's up against the banister and I could fall over the edge.  Mama is thinking about rearranging the living room.

1 comment:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

oMG she is getting soo big before you know it she will be touching the light fixture.....CUTE !