Monday, February 2, 2009

Mommy Blog: Best birthday gift ever

It was my birthday on Friday and I have to say I got some of the best gifts ever.  The bean went away for the weekend to visit Grammy and Papa (which was nice for a little peace.)  I got a new diaper bag (it's sweeeeet!) But, the best part was definitely the FRONT ROW, BLUE LINE tickets to the MSU vs UofM hockey game.  I tried to buy tickets when they went on sale last year but wasn't able to as they sold out practically immediately.  I knew the game was on my birthday so I asked Kev to try to get us some tickets, but didn't expect that he would.  I sure was surprised when we took our seats and were immediately behind the Mav's bench up against the glass.  What made the game even better, we totally killed the Gopher's!  BEST. Game. EVER!

IMG_5277   Here's how close we were. IMG_5279

 

  The sweetest thing=sweeping the series by winning on Saturday too. GO MAVS!

No comments: