Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snow much fun

Today Mommy and I had plans to meet a friend for lunch. Grandma kept calling and telling Mom all about the snow that was falling and how it was supposed to start coming down really heavy here. Just as we were getting into the car to meet Anna & Elliot for lunch, it started to snow. We decided to stay close to home instead of going across town and boy was Mommy glad that we did. It started coming down like CRAZY and about two (maybe more) inches must have fallen while we were eating. It was pretty scary driving home. After lunch, I watched the snow fall outside of the window. It sure was pretty. Later, we played outside in it while Daddy cleared the driveway.

My friend Ella is going skiing for the first time tomorrow and I don't think they could ask for better weather. Mommy can't wait to take me skiing sometime next year.

IMG_5391

IMG_5393IMG_5396

IMG_5397IMG_5399

I loved being pulled in the snow tube. Here I am watching Daddy & Phil. Daddy likes to help out the neighbors.

IMG_5402IMG_5401IMG_5403

Here we are on top of the giant mound of snow in front of Phil's house. Poor Philly can't catch a break. If it's not the city piling it up there, it's the new neighbors with the snowplow on their truck. Such are the pitfalls of cul-de-sac living.

No comments: