Saturday, February 14, 2009

Uncle Michael

Today Uncle Michael came to visit me.  Well actually, he didn't come just to visit me, he came to visit me and go skiing with Mommy & Daddy.

Mommy had not been skiing since before her and Daddy got married.  That was a long time ago.  She bought new skis not too long before they got married and only got to use them a few times.  The winter after they were married Mommy was pregnant with me and chose not to ski.  The winter after that she was just too busy with me to find the time.  She kept talking all week about how excited she was to ski again.  She also was a bit worried that she had forgotten how.  Once upon a time she was really really really good (much better than Daddy.) 

After they came home Mommy was happy to report that she didn't forget how to ski.  She was disappointed in how small Mt. Kato was and how her skills and bravery ("extreme-ness" as she and Daddy call it) were not quite up to par.  Overall she had a fun day with Daddy and Michael.  When Michael got here I got to play with him and he got to check out our finished basement since he hadn't seen it since we finished the work.  I hadn't seen him in awhile so it was a lot of fun.  Here are some pictures.

IMG_5340IMG_5342

 IMG_5344IMG_5345

IMG_5347

Mommy loves the way I'm looking up at Michael in this picture.  After Michael left, Mommy, Daddy, Grammy, Papa & I went out for a Valentine's day dinner and then G&P left to go back home.  It was a fun day!

No comments: