Monday, February 2, 2009

It's good to be home

I had a blast at Grammy & Papa's house this weekend.  They took me all sorts of places and showed me off.  Everybody thought I was sure something special.  Apparently they've never seen a curly-haired 18 month old before.  I even got a free cookie at a restaurant for being so darn cute. Hahahaha!!

When we got home yesterday we all went over to Phil & Janet's house to watch the Super Bowl.  I didn't watch much tv but I did get to play in their baby's room (since the baby is still in Janet's tummy it wasn't at all jealous either.)

Today was a very relaxed day.  Here are a few random pictures of me taken today.

IMG_5280IMG_5283

You can see Mommy's sweet new Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag in the picture on the left.

IMG_5295

Here I am trying on a dress over my onesie because Mommy didn't want to take it off.

IMG_5292IMG_5294IMG_5296

No comments: