Thursday, February 12, 2009

Making my own Pizza

Tonight for dinner we made our own Pizza.  It was super easy to do and a lot of fun for me to help out with.  First, we smooshed out the crust.  Next, we added pizza sauce and pizza spices.  After that, we added the toppings that we wanted.  I picked pepperoni, Canadian bacon, pineapple and cheese.  Mommy had me try the tomato and black olives, but I didn't care for them.  Finally, we added the cheese and baked them in the oven.  When they were done and cooled down, we got to eat them.  DELISH!

IMG_5329IMG_5330

Here I am eating the pineapple before I put it on my pizza.  I really like pineapple.

IMG_5332

Now I'm putting it on my very own mini pizza.

IMG_5333

That's a lot of pineapple!

2 comments:

Dave, Amanda & Alexis said...

Lexi loves black olives and tomatoes. Though she doesn't get to eat anything good so that is probably why she eats weird and random things. She also loves pineapple.

Anonymous said...

Good job honey. Looks like you had fun.Your gonna be a whiz in the kitchen
Grandma