Friday, February 6, 2009

I love corn!

Mommy, Grammy & I went out to lunch at Famous Dave's on Thursday.  I kept pointing to something on Grandma's plate and whining but she didn't figure out that I wanted the corn until I had one of everything on my tray.  I had part of Grammy's corn and all of Mommy's.  It was really good.  I think I may have surprised Grammy with my eating skills.  Mommy wasn't too surprised that I could do it because she's seen Elliot nom the corn before.  I got pretty messy, but it was delicious and worth it.

IMG_5303IMG_5305IMG_5304

I've also learned how to smile on command.  Just like mommy, whenever anyone says smile, I break out my biggest cheesiest (well in this case "corniest") smile.

IMG_5307

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Bean I love you so. You are such a ham.
Grandma