Friday, March 12, 2010

2009-2010

Just for fun….

IMG_5620 IMG_8558

Mommy can’t seem to find the picture of me from the very first year I did the make and take.  It appears to have fallen off the face of several backup sources.  Mommy knows that an actual copy of it exists, but not in her possession, so the past two years will have to do.  I sure have changed in one year.  Funnily enough though, I still have the outfit I’m wearing in last years pictures.  It’s play clothes now so I wear it to school.  Mommy left the stroller at home this year because I’m such a big girl.  She’s also quit using a diaper bag and is back to her regular purse.  However, Mommy still has her furry earmuffs.  I don’t think she’ll ever get rid of those.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My how you have grown.You are taller and thinner,and your hair has gotten really long.I have a picture of you from the first year sitting right here on my desk in the talking frame.You are such a sweetheart!
Love you ton's
GaGa

The Good Family said...

ugh. This pic made me miss you guys SO much. I remember last year's outing- fun times! Hope your flowers turn out great. El asks about Lauren just about every day.

Dave, Amanda & Alexis said...

I can remember those earmuffs from wedding planning days!