Friday, March 26, 2010

Duluth-Friday

Today was another exciting day for us.  We started out by making a trip down to canal park.  I got to play in the toy store for like an hour while Mommy, Daddy, Grandma & Grandpa looked around and checked out what I liked.  I ended up with a few goodies, all birthday gifts!!

After some lunch, Mommy, Grandma Pat and I made a trip up to the mall. Mommy wanted to go to Gymboree and check out an outfit for me.  She ended up leaving with a few things for the sprout (and so did Grandma Pat.)  I’m very excited for my little brother and sure do hope he likes pirates and ships like Daddy does.

IMG_8661

Here’s a picture of Grandma Pat teaching me how to throw a coin and make a wish.  I liked the water, but was bummed that their mall didn’t have a play area for little ones like me.

Later that night, we made a trip to see my Godfather Ryan’s new house.  I got to play the drums and hear my voice on the microphone.  Be sure to check out the video for my awesome reaction to having my voice altered.

IMG_8664IMG_8666

IMG_8672

That night for dinner, we went to Mommy & Daddy’s favorite restaurant in the town that they used to live in: Mexico Lindo.  It was delicious and we had a lot of fun.  Here I am having a little jousting fun with Ryan’s Dad, Ron.  I was excited that Ryan’s parents were able to join us as I really like them (and I think they like me too!)

No comments: