Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dancin’ machine

Today, my dance class performed one of our recital pieces at an assisted living complex.  Not all of our class was able to make it, but the 4 of us who did really rocked it.  Mommy and GaGa were soooo impressed with our dance.  They thought we did such a great job!  Here are a couple of pictures of me.

IMG_8636IMG_8620 

Mommy isn’t quite sure what I’m doing with my hands in the second picture, but thought it was cute all the same.

IMG_8638

Mommy also needs to find me some better fitting tights.  These are supposed to fit 1-3 in toddler but they’re huge!!

IMG_8626 

IMG_8628

3 comments:

The Good Family said...

OMG I love the pictures! I wish I could have seen her recital!

Misty said...

GaGa is so proud of you honey,you were awesome!
Love you
GaGA

Kari said...

You look beautiful Lauren! Hot pink is your color :-) Happy dancing!!!!