Saturday, March 27, 2010

Duluth-Saturday

IMG_8675IMG_8679

IMG_8680

Today, we visited Grandma Georgie.  We had lunch together and I got my Easter gifts.  I also had a fun time playing with her various stuffed toys. 

IMG_8682

Here I am with my Daddy’s kitty: Fluffito B.  He’s 17 years old and lives in Duluth.  He let me pet him (even the wrong way.)  I liked him.  I was sad when he declared that he had enough and went upstairs.  I told him to, “come back kitty!”

IMG_8683IMG_8691

Then, later that night we had a real feast at the Texas Roadhouse in celebration of Daddy’s birthday.  Dinner was a blast and was delicious to boot.  Here I am with my Auntie Tiffany and Uncle Ryan.  I like to call her Auntie Tiffers and she lets me get away with it. Hehehehe!  Mommy tried to get a picture of me with Grandpa Bob & Grandma Helen but I was uncooperative.

IMG_8686

After dinner, we mentioned to our server that we were celebrating Daddy’s birthday and they brought out the saddle and everyone yelled and whooped and made him ride it.  They rewarded him with an ice cream sundae which I taxed heavily.  It was yummy! 

What a fun trip to Duluth!

No comments: