Thursday, March 25, 2010

Duluth-Thursday

We had a fun day today.  At lunch we met Auntie Tiffany and her sister-in-law and nieces at McDonalds for some playtime.  It took me awhile but I finally climbed up the play area and went down the slide.  Luckily, Daddy was willing to trek up there with me.

IMG_8654IMG_8657IMG_8658

After lunch, Mommy & Daddy went to check out some vehicles and I decorated Easter cookies with Grandma Pat & Grandpa John.  I had so much fun doing this.  It was hard work spreading the frosting out, but the reward sure was sweet!

026 (2)

My tongue is out, so you can tell it’s really hard work and that I’m concentrating quite hard.

031 (2)

The frosting sure was yummy!

032 (2)033 (2)

042 (2)

043 (2)049 (2)

I didn’t like holding on to the cookie while I frosted it, so Grandpa John helped me hold it in place.

056 (2)

Sprinkles are the best!

060 (2)065 (2)064 (2)

After the cookies, it was time for some bird watching.

017 (2)021 (2)

Then, we looked at photo albums of me (one of my favorite activities) and made silly faces.

077

Finally, we ended the day with a little dress up.  Mommy’s shoes sure were fun.

2 comments:

shannon said...

WOW! I can't believe how long and straight her hair is getting!!!

The Good Family said...

OMgoodness, I love these pics of Lauren- she's growing up so fast! I love the looks of concentration and determination!